Life of modern man is hard to imagine without all kinds of household appliances: refrigerator, washing machine, microwave oven, LCD TV, a food processor, heater and much more. These appliances are able to serve us for many years, but sooner or later they will fail. And no longer they meet modern demands the will go out from fashion morally. However just going and buying your favorite model of household appliances is not always available pleasure. The cost of individual household appliances significantly exceeds the monthly income of many citizens. In this situation, you have not so many options:
– To accumulate the required amount of money to buy the necessary equipment and then it is necessary to postpone the purchase of a few months;
– Take a loan and buy appliances today.
Many of the latter option seems more attractive because it allows you to acquire the necessary right now, rather than waiting for several months saving money on wages. But beyond such obvious advantages loans for household appliances have its drawbacks. Consider those and other details.
Advantages of loans for household appliances:
- As it has already mentioned the desired equipment can be purchased on the same day when the buyer has paid attention to it;
- When moving into a new apartment in Delaware you can buy all the necessary equipment in the short term;
- The cost increase of goods due to inflation now does not any matter;
- To quickly accumulate the necessary funds for the purchase of equipment you don’t have to wait 2-3 months;
- There is a chance to issue interest-free loan or installments, thus avoiding overpayments;
- Getting a loan for home appliances is much easier that you can get in a bank and it allows you to fix damaged credit history.
The borrower’s credit reputation is gradually restored if you repay loans on time. You can then re-arrange bank loans on favorable terms.
Disadvantages loans for household appliances:
- The interest rate is often significantly higher than for consumer loans in banks;
- Appliances may soon break or morally obsolete but the buyer will have to pay for it for a long period of time;
- Eventually, an overpayment for the interest greatly increases the value of acquired technology;
- In the case of non-repayment of a credit, purchased equipment can be withdrawn;
- The ability to quickly purchase any household appliances are often makes a buyer inattentive to the shortcomings of the chosen model of the appliance, as well as about the future overpayments for it and the possible penalties.
Another disadvantage of purchasing home appliances in advance is the fact that after only a few months of the start of sales of a particular model it loses much in price. And if you just hold off on buying it at the same time saving money on this, you can buy the right appliance at a lower cost and without overpayments.
If you postpone the purchase at later date you should not rush into signing the loan agreement in the store. Pay attention to items related to the interest rate, fees and fines, such you can save your money not overpaying a lot. Also sellers often try to impose insurance and additional service which also increases the cost of goods. It is better to look for sellers who are not particularly insist on such services. And ideally find other installments for the purchase of necessary household appliances.